My German Friend II

My German friend, Burnt, taught me how to say, "You drive me crazy!" in German. I said it to a girl yesterday who spoke German. "Deu macht miesht farukt," I said.*

"How?" she giggled. "In what way?"

"In every way," I said.

Later, we used the line in the latest Korean Slipshod song. Here is the chorus:

Something about Korean cuisine
Macht mien farukt!
Korean cuisine...


I will post the song later.


* It is actually spelled "Du machst mich verruckt." Clay was kind enough to let us know in the comments below. As you can tell, I never spell check anything in English or German. I will keep the mistake though. I like that I was close without knowing any other phrase besides "brush the dirt off your shoulders" or "mach deu schmutz veu deinen schultern" as they say in German land.

2 comments:

CLAY BANES said...

Du machst mich verruckt.

Pirooz M. Kalayeh said...

Thanks, Clay.