Bears, Buddha March, Avocado


Today I made a movie with my friends, Roberto and Sarah. We climbed Pukasahn Mountain and pretended to be bears. It was very funny and it made us laugh a lot. Then we got attacked by bees. I told my friend, Roberto, that the reason bees attacked us was becuase we were acting like bears so well, that they thought we were after their honey. He laughed moderately at this joke. Sarah smiled. Then we all climbed down the mountain to get ready for the march for Buddha's birthday in Insadong.

[pics and movie coming soon...]

Now I am back from the march. It was really nice. Monks and people walked floats down the street. I bought a whistle that sounds like a bird. I blew the whistle at the monks. They waved and said hello. Then I went to a place for waffles and ice cream. That's what I thought I wanted. I bought an avocado instead. I have it in my hand now. I am typing and thinking about inhaling this avocado. Then I will go to bed.

Tomorrow I have class. I don't know what will happen. I am not there yet. I can only inhale this avacodo.

Tonight on the journey home from Insadong on the 151, I talked a lot. I got into a Robin Williams moment. I think I scared several people. I started talking about my love for Mary Ingles on LITTLE HOUSE on the PRARIE. No one seemed to find this amusing. I think I am going to have to not talk for the rest of the week. I think that will be nice.

What I just said now is not true. I DO like Mary Ingles. That's true. Well, sort of. I actually loved Laura, like everybody else. Sometimes I liked Mary. I didn't ever like Nelly. I don't think people think badly of me for liking Mary. I don't think I need to not talk for a week. I don't know what I'll do.

I am going to inhale this avocado.



How do you spell avocado?



Mmmm. Avocado.

No comments: