Constellation


I seem to be older, but I am really just walking backwards.
I seem to be political, but I am really only mumbling.
I seem to be wholesome, but I am actually a pervert.
I seem to be flatulent, but I don't have any prune juice.
I seem to be a window, but my husband is still alive.
I seem to be a bathroom, but I am just another shelf.
I seem to be a bear, but I am often drunk with peanuts.
I seem to be a futon, but I am softer than a robot.
I seem to be a muscle, but I am served in hot broth.
I seem to be a color, but I am actually in combat.
I seem to be a curtain, but I am draped over Courtney.
I seem to be a subway, but I am more like a trolley.
I seem to be a figment, but I am actually Mr. Rogers.
I seem to be an actor, but I am happier than Elvis.
I seem to be Tang, but I am drinking through a straw.

No comments: