The Slipshod Swingers: Running

------------------------
This song is absolute bliss for me. I can't stop listening to it.

I can't wait to get this one in the studio.

I also can't wait to play a set. I know it has been a long time since I played one, but I want to. I hear a beat to fill the bliss. I hear a beat to take me home. I hear this thought and it's gone.

Mars or Bust, the Soundtrack

February 14th.

14 Love Songs. One Day.

A gorgeous one from The Slipshod Swingers. Franky Ewing is back in L.A.

Click here or on Music Bar to hear Running...

Guitar & Vocals: Frank Ewing
Bass Guitar & Vocal: P. M. Kalayeh


The Slipshod Swingers
Running





_______________________________________________

Running

Lyrics by Pirooz and Frank

Don't you know that I'm running back to you
Hours minutes seconds here
Hours minutes seconds and it's gone...


No comments: