3 Level Humor Test

I took the 3-level humor test. Thanks, JP.

This is what I am.

the Ham
(47% dark, 76% spontaneous, 36% vulgar)
your humor style:
CLEAN | SPONTANEOUS | LIGHT

Your style's goofy, innocent and feel-good. Perfect for parties and for the dads who chaperone them. You can actually get away with corny jokes, and I bet your sense of humor is a guilty pleasure for your friends. People of your type are often the most approachable and popular people in their circle. Your simple & silly good-naturedness is immediately recognizable, and it sets you apart in this sarcastic world.

PEOPLE LIKE YOU: Will Ferrell - Will Smith

What are you?

3 comments:

Dylan Hock said...

Hey Pirooz,

Here's my results:

the Wit
(61% dark, 34% spontaneous, 10% vulgar)
your humor style:
CLEAN | COMPLEX | DARK


You like things edgy, subtle, and smart. I guess that means you're probably an intellectual, but don't take that to mean pretentious. You realize 'dumb' can be witty--after all isn't that the Simpsons' philosophy?--but rudeness for its own sake, 'gross-out' humor and most other things found in a fraternity leave you totally flat.

I guess you just have a more cerebral approach than most. You have the perfect mindset for a joke writer or staff writer.

Your sense of humor takes the most thought to appreciate, but it's also the best, in my opinion.

You probably loved the Office. If you don't know what I'm talking about, check it out here: http://www.bbc.co.uk/comedy/theoffice/.

PEOPLE LIKE YOU: Jon Stewart - Woody Allen - Ricky Gervais

Hope you're doing well.

I met a cool, fun, good looking gal from Indiana who works in television out in LA on my show. Could the world be small enough? Don't suppose you'll tell me her name?

Take care,

Dylan

Pirooz M. Kalayeh said...

How was the show? What was it called?

Dylan Hock said...

Hey Pirooz,

I'm in the middle of compiling a tell-all exclusive on my show experience, complete with pics on my blog. The show is called "Quest for the Code". Hopefully will have that done soon, but I need to buy a new scanner.

D