Card and Love

I got this card from my dad. It made me cry right when I saw it. I didn't even have to read a word. It's amazing how well he knows me.

Yeah, it was good to cry. I liked doing it. It is also good to work. Mr. Posatko has hooked me up at Weller/Grossman. It has been a great job. I love the people I work with, and the energy is really nice there. Thank you, John for helping me be a part of it.

For those of you wondering what I'm doing I'll say this, "Imagine me with headphones, a TV, and a computer." That's the job. A prize for who can guess it correctly.

Besides that, I've been busy doing various interviews, learning L.A., painting, and learning the bass guitar. Pretty good for my second week here. I have also been reading all your blogs. They are all so good.

Here, are some personal notes, some shout out's if you will.

Corn Man - You are the best poet!
Pudgy - I am praying for you.
Werdenfield - Love you.
Sparky - Where's your drawing? Are you on freeze frame?
Vevlvety - How was the camping trip?
La La Lopez - Loved the quote on Werden
Harper - You are beautiful. Hot and cold together.
Eileen - I dig romance.
Posatko - You got 10?
Fawcett - Great talk on Harvard.
Mishty - Masterful Wizard Talker
Henriksen - Glad the heat ain't bringing you down.
Loudon - Beautiful paintings.


Thanks for inspiring me this week. I look forward to the next.

2 comments:

JWG said...

Pirooz,

That card is great, and yr father is right. The world is yrs (and Tony Montana's). I have no idea what yr job is. It certanly sounds better than stocking a grocery store.

Is Marlowe on the Web? checked yr links. didn't see him.

Keep up the good fight. This thing is working. See you on Mars.

Sean Mac said...

lOVE bACK,


k