OneLess


OneLess
Originally uploaded by piroozkalayeh.
Nikki Widner's new magazine is hot off the presses.

Some great writers in there. Kyle Kaufman, Jesse Morse, Teresa Sparks, John Sullivan...what's up, oh yeah, eat your whole grain, eat your wheaties...

Check it out!

  • ONE LESS

  • 6 comments:

    Pirooz M. Kalayeh said...

    Don't know. You'll have to get it. I like the cover too. I read on Kyle Kaufman's blog that it was taken in Utah.

    Pirooz M. Kalayeh said...

    I really don't know. I assume the pieces are fairly literary. Poems about dinosaurs don't go very far. At least not in poetry.

    I also think it's apatosaurus not 'apata.'

    Pirooz M. Kalayeh said...
    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
    jwg said...

    Dear Burt,

    are pebbles nutritious? If not, imagine if they were.

    Pirooz M. Kalayeh said...

    I think Jim was talking about cereal.

    High Power Rocketry said...

    :O)