Heading Out

Last blog until I get to Cali. Leaving on July 10, 2005 at 10 AM.

1st Stop: Midway to Boulder (Iowa?) 10 hours

2nd Stop: Boulder, CO 7/12; 10 hours (pick-up Marlowe for adventure through lower continent)

3rd Stop: Somewhere midway; 10 hours

4th Stop: Los Angeles

If people need to get in touch with me, call my cell phone. I think the trip will take 4 days. I will take pictures, and tell you about it soon.

Bon Voyage,

Pirooz

PS. T and D I sent your paintings already. They will be there before I get to Cali. T I will see you in Colorado. Maybe, if Marlo and I are making good time we'll stop in Frisco. I've never been there. It might be fun.

6 comments:

Burt Kristbaum said...

Way to go, kiddo.

I might see you out there. Pay attention to the stars as you go. See if you can see me fly by. I am somewhere above the earth's atmosphere. On our way to the red planet. I will send you something on the Flash 2.17.

I really am proud of you. Give my best to your brother.

Love,

Burt

Pirooz M. Kalayeh said...

Thanks, Burt. It means a lot coming from you. Thanks for all the letters and the seal fat. I think it will come in handy.

Catch ya on the flip,

P.

The Kid said...

Yo, P. It's me. The real wizard. How's it hanging? Look I wrote you a poem for the trip. It's some real wizardry. I call it monkey. That's what poems need to be called. Trust me. I know. Whiskers on kittens. See! It's in the bag. Anyway, just wanted to say ride it, shove it, live it, and love it. You know what I'm saying?

Right on. Well, I'll catch you.

Back at Square 3,

The Kid

JWG said...

Safe travels. sing a song for the road. say hello to arizona. see jess if you get the chance. drink a pepsi in new mexico. buy a lotto ticket in kansas

Sean Mac said...

teresa has our digits for frisco. use them wisely.

Pirooz M. Kalayeh said...

I will go see T today.