Heading Out

Last blog until I get to Cali. Leaving on July 10, 2005 at 10 AM.

1st Stop: Midway to Boulder (Iowa?) 10 hours

2nd Stop: Boulder, CO 7/12; 10 hours (pick-up Marlowe for adventure through lower continent)

3rd Stop: Somewhere midway; 10 hours

4th Stop: Los Angeles

If people need to get in touch with me, call my cell phone. I think the trip will take 4 days. I will take pictures, and tell you about it soon.

Bon Voyage,

Pirooz

PS. T and D I sent your paintings already. They will be there before I get to Cali. T I will see you in Colorado. Maybe, if Marlo and I are making good time we'll stop in Frisco. I've never been there. It might be fun.

4 comments:

Pirooz M. Kalayeh said...

Thanks, Burt. It means a lot coming from you. Thanks for all the letters and the seal fat. I think it will come in handy.

Catch ya on the flip,

P.

jwg said...

Safe travels. sing a song for the road. say hello to arizona. see jess if you get the chance. drink a pepsi in new mexico. buy a lotto ticket in kansas

Kyle said...

teresa has our digits for frisco. use them wisely.

Pirooz M. Kalayeh said...

I will go see T today.