Reading/Watching

I enjoyed reading this. Now I am going to read The Gulistan of Sadi.

I just watched two movies. Wolfhound and Transformers 2. Wolfhound was okay. I have nothing to say about Transformers besides I would like to be one. I think I would be a pterodactyl-hippopotamus. That would be a nice combination.

I find out at the end of this week if I'll be filming a movie in Youngstown for the next couple months. I have a feeling that's how it will be going. That means I have to do all this PhD work now. It's a lot. I am going to have to come up with a good statement in the next couple days. I think I can muster something. Hopefully, it's enough.

Anybody ever read any of David Foster Wallace's Broom of the System? I am enjoying it very much. It reminds me of reality. I will be reading all of his books in a row. I like doing that with authors I feel I can steal things. I have already stolen a few things. I'd tell you about it, but I am still in the getaway car.


No comments: