Munificent Samurai: "Suicide Note"


Had a good night. Jammed with the Swingers. I used the new guitar, Munificent Samurai. I was pleased with how good she looked. Timeray was too. She liked how I wrote on her.

"That's so cute," she said. "You wrote, 'I am Pirooz. This is my guitar.' "

"Yeah, I like that."

"Why is it covered up? I want to see it."

"Oh the varnish dripped. I had to cover it again. I'll put it back there."

I put it back this morning. I am glad I did. There is nothing like making a guitar come into this world Red Violin styley. I am happy about her sound too. She sounds purdy. Especially with the new chords Brett taught me.

"Just slide it down two frets. It's like a C."

"Oooh, I like that."

"Yeah, it's a pretty chord."

"What's the other one?"

"Just move down-"

"You mean up?"

"Yeah, up."

I used both chords for the latest song, "Suicide Note." I don't really know what it's about. It's still percolating. Hopefully, it will come together with all your favorite members of Slipshod.

The version below is just a demo with yours truly. Maybe, it will make the album. No idea.

Click on The Official Slipshod Swinger Guitar of Munificence or Munificent Samurai (Ms., for short) to hear a snippet.

hand me a wish
hand me a dollar
don't know
if this suicide note
will bring you home

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi there this is kind of of off topic but I was wondering if
blogs use WYSIWYG editors or if you have to manually code with HTML.

I'm starting a blog soon but have no coding knowledge so I wanted to get guidance from someone with experience. Any help would be enormously appreciated!

Have a look at my homepage: Christian Louboutin Sale