TSC: Through the Infinite and Back Only to Be Dust Again

I. A Mental Odyssey











II. At Church







III. The Love of My Life

















Quick Links:

Byron Katie
Saadi of Shiraz
Coalition of Concerned Legal Professionals
Judgment DayMars 2005**

*Quick Links are listed for educational purposes. I am not a proponent of any of the spiritual texts, legal organizations, or persons referenced. Please follow your own gauge in all things.

**October 30th is a very big day. Mars will be at her largest diameter in the sky. Ready those telescopes, explorers. She is here.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your writing is as beautiful as you are.

Pirooz M. Kalayeh said...

This is a gorgeous compliment. I can see its mini-skirt. Maybe, a cute halter top. Some Dolce Gabanna's. Yes, I am looking as good as this compliment. Fine. Like a grain of sand.

Love You Philly Girl,

P.