The Birth of a Hero


Hesschair
Originally uploaded by piroozkalayeh.
I stole this chair from a grandmother. It is at your local Hess in Pittsford, NY.



hero
Originally uploaded by piroozkalayeh.
This is where I've decided to harness my superpowers.

First, I will take care of the X-Ray vision.

This is no problem. It's second nature to me.



trophy
Originally uploaded by piroozkalayeh.
A trophy is the first order of business. I see it in my future: the world's greatest _____ .



kite
Originally uploaded by piroozkalayeh.
I will fill it with whatever I want. Greatest paleontologist, explorer, Dad, you name it!!

Then I'll do push-ups. Every great anything is strong. I will be too.



toxic
Originally uploaded by piroozkalayeh.
I don't need to drink primo-grade chemicals to be a Toxic Avenger.

I am more like the Tin Man. It's all heart. I have to make mine grow. Pretty soon, it will be like King Kong.

No comments: