Loren Goodman's Top 500 Songs: 201-210


It's always a good day when we get a list of Loren Goodman's Top 500 Songs. Like all great poet-DJ's, he has a knack of making songs communicate with one another, while being diverse, classic, and contemporary all at once.

I'll have to say that THE SPINNERS track was my favorite of these ten. Sogee even came out of her room to sing along and do a little jig. I was impressed she knew the tune.

"Do you know how I know it?" she asked.

"How?" I said.

"Boyzone," she said.

For those of you that don't know, Boyzone is a boy band that was popular in England in the 1990s. Sogee belonged to the fan club and everything. It's also my inspiration for wanting to make a movie about some girls following a boy band in Korea. I think that would be really cute and hilarious at the same time.

Now without further tickling of the Lilly...

LOREN GOODMAN'S TOP 500 SONGS: 201-210

201.

202.

203.

204.

205.

206.

207.

208.

209.

210.

1 comment:

Raul said...

Nice to meet you! I am delighted to be introduced to your blog.


www.quien-sabe.es/outdoor