Still Editing!


We are still editing the movie for Sundance. We are at it everyday.

After next week, I'll probably have to get another job. I also need to start raising money for SHOPLIFTING FROM AMERICAN APPAREL, the movie. I guess I need to write the adaptation first.

Sogee is in school.

I got hemmoroids. Supposedly it happens from sitting too much. I have been sitting a lot. Now I am trying to battle it with leafy vegetables and lots of water and fiber. I feel almost a 1,000 years old, but not quite.

Aside from anal pain, I feel fine. I am reading Charles Yu's books. I'll start interviewing him next week. I think that'll be fun. He's an amazing writer with a lot of humor in his work. It reminds me of the past and the future simultaneously.

What else?

Nothing. I am alive. I would put pictures of my trip to NYC and hanging out with people, but I didn't take a single picture. I thought about it, but then I was like, "What's the point?"

I think I need a camera that excites me a little more than the point and click digital thing I have. You don't really have that many options.

I did get a digital tablet though. I thought I could do comics or drawings on it. It's really hard to use. I will draw a comic now though. I will post it with this message. It'll probably suck though. Drawing on paper and a tablet are two different things.

No comments: