The Making of Swine Flu & Some Whining* (Update)






I have way too many things going on at the moment. I will be glad when I'm done with this whole PhD process. It's an awful lot of work to contact all your former professors and do all these exams and such. I would much prefer to never do this process again. Of course, I'm doing it now, so whatever. Like I told Sogee, either one of these schools accepts me or they don't. I can't really do much more to make myself more than what I am, or maybe I should say, "I won't make myself anything other than I am."

It seems to me like a lot of these kinds of applications are made from the perspective of molding a model applicant. I can understand that that's reality and most folks are doing their all to seem attractive. I'm just not that interested in a school that would be duped into anything but having someone because they are there to work hard and figure out what they need. That just might be the way I roll into the personal statement. Either that, or I'll just make myself into a model applicant. Who knows? I guess it just doesn't matter that much.

In any case, I have that to get done, take these exams, and then get all these other things going. The biggest on the list is getting distribution for THE HUMAN WAR. My hope is that dis-tro or an angel investor come through so we can make the movie this year. Time will tell if that's possible...

I was going to write about the next Slipshod album and how I'm reading Ray Bradbury's "Zen and the Art of Writing," but I don't feel like talking about that right now. I'll just end with some more pics of "The Making of Swine Flu."





I will have to finish "...Swine Flu" this week. I'm tired of looking at it half done...

Finished!

No comments: