The Human War: Film Update

(Above: Noah Cicero, New York City, 2009)

We're finally becoming good salesmen! Who knows? It's either that, or we're suddenly hot right now. I have no idea. In either case, investors are definitely showing interest in funding THE HUMAN WAR movie. That means, I'll be heading to L.A. in August. We'll probably shoot as early as December 2009, or rock it in April 2010. It really depends on how fast we get people aboard this train.

And it's moving fast! I didn't expect to have everything to come together so soon, but I just kept pushing past doubts and throwing out lines. I guess that's been the secret.

I'm just so thankful that this film will get made. It's going to rock in the future. I can see it. It's in a little cradle. It's being kept warm and clean. The mobile is twirling. There we all are. Proud parents: Noah, Thomas, and I.


No comments: