More

I want to be a nun and get better Bibles.
I want to be Jesus and carry a heavier cross.
I want to be John Lennon and have more bed-ins.
I want to be Howard Stern and cause more controversy.
I want to be a math problem and get more solutions.
I want to a banker and get more investments.
I want to be a hipster and get more jaded.
I want to be fellatio and get more Hershey's Hard Shell.
I want to be Denny's and get more coffee.
I want to be Tao Lin and get more MDMA.
I want to be Dan Quayle and spell more potatos.
I want to be Kim Jong Il and have more communists.
I want to be Joan Rivers and get more plastic surgery.
I want to be a Zen priest and practice more meditation.
I want to be Allen Ginsberg and get more dick.
I want to be the Giving Tree and to have more branches.
I want to be the boy from the Giving Tree and turn into the boy from Back to the Future.
I want to be a kaleidoscope and turn one more time.
I want to be a protein that bonds to another protein.
I want to be Charles Bukoski and find more booze.
I want to be a vacuum cleaner and suck more dust.
I want to be dust and imagine I was a rainbow.
I want to be a rainbow and turn into gold.

(I wrote this in response to one of Noah's many inspiring posts.)

No comments: