GRE Literature Exam & Then Off to a Movie Shoot

I am about to take the GRE Literature Exam in 10 hours. I have barely done any studying at all. I just haven't had the time. Hopefully, I do well enough. We'll see. I've spent most of the day helping with the pre-production with the THE HUMAN WAR movie.

I do have all my materials ready to apply for the PhD programs on my short list. I will have to get all that submitted and squared away by Monday. It will be a busy next few days. If you don't hear from me, I am either bogged down in an exam, or frantically getting things done before Wednesday.

I leave for Ohio on Wednesday morning to shoot my first full length film. I think it'll be a lot of work, but well worth it.

See you in Youngstown,

PK

1 comment:

Catherine said...

I wish you the best of luck! Both on the GRE and the film. Take a deep breath and let the games begin!