Celebratory Dinner for Piroozeo and So Geeiet

So Gee finally took my third proposal. She danced around the apartment and announced that she would eat in celebration. 

"I will eat," she said proudly. 

"Okay," I said. 

We went out to dinner to celebrate. Mostly, So Gee talked about how she felt bad that her parents weren't as welcoming as my parents. 

"I just want to make sure you're okay," she said. 

"I am okay," I said. "This kind of thing doesn't bother me. It's just a story your parents are inhabiting to regulate their egos. Anytime there is a big shift in a person's relationships, the ego is going to react violently, especially if the person is attached to the relationship being one way." 





I like cake. I could be cake every day. I could hold So Gee and be cake with her. Just put us together. You'll see. We're like layered and delicious

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

this is crazy.

Anonymous said...

O-Pirus! It was a perfect night for us! We are gonna have so much fun for the rest of our lives. Can't wait!!!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!

Pirooz M. Kalayeh said...

Thanks, Sean. : )

Pirooz M. Kalayeh said...

Thanks, Sean. : )

Anonymous said...

congratulations

Pirooz M. Kalayeh said...

Thanks, Master P!