What Is Left?

I am going running today. I have to run the whole weekend. I don't have much time with the new job that I'm working during the week. I have to wake up at 5:30 a.m. everyday to drive into Los Angeles. That takes a lot out of me, so by the time I get home, I don't feel like doing anything. That's why I have to run on the weekends. I also need to try and exercise during the week, but that's going to be hard. I'll try though.

Aside from the need to exercise, I have to start getting things ready for the film shoot in June. That means I'll have to secure all the locations, and make sure I have enough actors for every scene. That's a stressful job, but I'll probably have to start on that this week. We are almost at 7K in the fundraising on IndieGoGo. That's much less than we need, but I'm hoping more will come through in the next month.

Yesterday, I called Urban Outfitters to see if we could film there. They said that no one is allowed to film in their stores. That is strange because the manager of the store I went to in Los Angeles said that it's been done before. I'm not going to push it though. I think I'm going to try and find a store in Long Beach. People seem more agreeable there.

What is left to shoot?

1. Jail Scene
2. Shoplifting Scene
3. Long Beach Orange Julius Scene
4. Hollywood Boulevard Chicken Nugget Scene
5. Hollywood Boulevard Love Scene
6. APT Jam Session
7. Poetry Reading Scene Part I
8. Poetry Reading Scene Part II
9. Beach Scene

The Jail and Shoplifting Scene are the most difficult. I will have to wait for Drew to figure out if we can shoot on a sound stage that he knows about. Then I'll have to cast some actors for the jail scene. That means I have to do auditions this month. This'll be interesting.

I'll formulate more thoughts tomorrow.

No comments: