Rappelez-vous l'objet que nous vîmes, mon âme...

Last night I ate potato chips, two strawberry cookies, an ice cream cone, and a donut for dinner. It wasn't planned out very well, but the office assistants kept offering me gifts, and I was too tired to really be able to know what I was doing. Now I've learned an important lesson - do not eat when you're tired, and even more importantly, don't go out for the same reason. My tongue can be wickedly dangerous when it is left to hallucinatory fatigue. I am sure my colleagues enjoyed the various ramblings of a delusional cylon, but somehow I have the feeling my diatribe on Jesus and selling my services to the highest bidder could have been misconstrued. Of course, now I have learned another lesson. Stay away from the evil rice wine known as Soju. It only takes a couple glasses and, "my inflated ego," as a colleague so kindly put, may just think it's arguing the finer points of the Fleurs Du Mal, instead of holding court with a group of Korean women who don't speak English and are actually showing me how to belly dance.

No comments: