Vincent

I've been starving my ear. It's getting thinner. That's important in Moscow. You don't want your left ear bigger than your right. That can cause problems. You want to treat it with care. You've got to get the right creams and perfumes. Then you have to apply them. If you don't, your ear will get ideas. It will think it's you. It will talk about making things happen faster. You will agree with it. It's got a pretty voice. It sounds like candles burning. It sizzles. The next thing you know you're on your back. A drum is on top of you. It's trying to make you come. It makes you submissive. Then you cry. You lie on the ground and pound your face. You think you're Mike Tyson. Then you feel like a flower. You are a red rose. It's just you and the botany lab and tears. You talk to the other plants. You tell them you are going to dominate them. They do not disagree. They do not care. They make themselves into seeds. They float out of the tent. You curse them. You bleed onto their leaves. You are a Russian novel. Your pages begin to burn. You become a Communist. You wear overalls. You take them off. You lie in your own vomit. You date women who remind you of plants. You let them dominate you. You don't care. You become a seed. You plant yourself in the botany lab. You grow into a rose. You stare at my ear. You don't want my left ear bigger than your right. You want to treat me with care. You talk about making things happen faster. I agree with you. I think you're Mike Tyson. You tell me I am going to dominate you. I don't care. I lie on the ground and pound your face. I want to treat you with care. I stare at your ear. I don't want your right ear bigger than my left. I want to make things happen faster. If I don't, I won't get ideas. I try to make you come. It sounds like candles burning. I curse you. You talk to the other plants. You tell them I am going to dominate you. I do not disagree. I do not care. I lie in my vomit. I date women who remind me of you. You're a Russian novel. I've been starving you. You're getting thinner. You feel like a flower. You are a red rose. I plant you in the bookcase. I talk to the other novels. I want to treat them with care. It's just me and the bookcase and tears. I feel like I'm a flower. It makes me submissive. The next thing I know I'm on my back. I think I'm Mike Tyson. I stare at your ear. I tell you that you are going to dominate me. Then I cry.

No comments: